A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Centurion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Centurion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Centurion
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Centurion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Centurion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Centurion graduated from Universidad Catolica Madre & Maestra. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Centurion has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose J Centurion MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Centurion practice?
- Dr. Jose Centurion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Centurion practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Shores, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Cardiologists.