A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Centurion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Centurion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Centurion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Centurion graduated from Universidad Catolica Madre & Maestra. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Centurion has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Joaquin Centurion MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Centurion practice?
- Dr. Jose Centurion has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Centurion practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Coral Gables, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Shores, FL.
See Coral Gables Internists and Coral Gables Cardiologists.