A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Delgado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgado graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Delgado has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose David Delgado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose D. Delgado practice?
- Dr. Jose Delgado has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Delgado practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.