Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Surgery show details Surgery
by Edith Argueta on Nov 24th, 2014

I don't recommend Dr. Francisco de Leon. I had a surgery on 12/12/12 which was a vaginal reconstruction and bladder for urinary incontinence. Instead of helped me he messed up I am worst than I was. I have to have another surgery and see how it goes. But ladies please don't do that kind of surgery with Dr. leon search for another doctor with experince.

PATIENTE show details PATIENTE
by Maria J. on May 18th, 2014

Was inafortunaty moment , I never do a recomendation for thid dr. looks nasty and the hem nurse have no education, please do no go with this dr,

by Z. Johnson on Jul 31st, 2013

Dr. Deleon is the Bestt!! Words can't explain. I thank God For him.

The best! show details The best!
Sep 8th, 2011

I had Dr. Deleon deliver my first born and when I got pregnant again of course I went back. He is a wonderful doctor! Very professional and concerned with the patient's well being. If I ever had anymore children I would definitely return.

awesome gyno show details awesome gyno
Mar 10th, 2011

my 1st pregnancy, doc de leon is awesome on calming me down he always answers my question and is very nice.

by Kristyn on Dec 28th, 2009

Dr. Deleon was my Doctor through my first pregnancy, of course the whole situation was nerve racking for me. Dr. Deleon was always so pleasant and calm that he put me at ease. I would recommend anyone to go to him! I am now pregnant with my second and am going back. He is a wonderful Doctor!

great DR. show details great DR.
by andrea esparza on Nov 17th, 2009

you are a great doctor for the times i've been in your office...love the nurses...they are nice and always seem to be in a good mode...just love the vibe i get when i'm in there... i like that you listen to my questions...you make me feel as if i'm talkin to a friend... keep up the good job!! :)