A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Desouza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Desouza is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Desouza graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desouza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Desouza MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose Desouza practice?
- Dr. Jose Desouza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Desouza practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Seal Beach, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.