Learn more about Dr. Jose Elizondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Elizondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elizondo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Elizondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Elizondo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elizondo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elizondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Elizondo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Elizondo practice?
- Dr. Jose Elizondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Elizondo practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.