A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Elizondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Elizondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elizondo
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elizondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Elizondo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elizondo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elizondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Elizondo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Elizondo practice?
- Dr. Jose Elizondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Elizondo practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.