A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Elizondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Elizondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elizondo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Elizondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Elizondo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Elizondo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Elizondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose F Elizondo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose F. Elizondo practice?
- Dr. Jose Elizondo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Elizondo practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.