A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Trevino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from Universidad Veracruzana, Veracruz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trevino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern St. Paul Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Guillermo Trevino MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Jose Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Trevino practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.