A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Goris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Armando Goris MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Goris practice?
- Dr. Jose Goris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Goris practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Primary Care Doctors and Bronx Internists.