A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Goris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Goris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goris
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goris graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Armando Goris MD is a male General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Goris practice?
- Dr. Jose Goris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Goris practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Internists.