A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Herrera-Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Herrera-Soto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Herrera-Soto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera-Soto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrera-Soto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Antonio Herrera-Soto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jose A. Herrera-Soto practice?
- Dr. Jose Herrera-Soto has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Herrera-Soto practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons, Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons, Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors, and Orlando Pediatric Surgeons.