A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jose Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.