A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- East Los Angeles Doctor's Hospital
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans