A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Garcia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Garcia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Jose Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Garcia practices Family Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians.