A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pena is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pena, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Forensic Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Pena has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Manuel Pena MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Pena practice?
- Dr. Jose Pena has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pena practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Addiction Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.