A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Rodriguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University De, Fac De Med.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose M Rodriguez MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jose M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jose Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Rodriguez practices Urology near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY.
See Jackson Heights Urologists.