Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Marquez
Dr. Jose Marquez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Marquez is affiliated with Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital, Palmetto General Hospital and Hialeah Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Marquez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Marquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Fernando Dearmendi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Miami, FL 0 mi45
Dr. Liana Ruiz Hofseth
Miami, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Herminio Garcia-Estrada
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi45