A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Navarrete has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Clemente Navarrete MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Jose Navarrete has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Navarrete practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Maywood, CA.
See Maywood Primary Care Doctors and Maywood General Practitioners.