A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Navarrete has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Navarrete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan