A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Navarrete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarrete
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navarrete Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarrete graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Navarrete has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Clemente Navarrete MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jose C. Navarrete practice?
- Dr. Jose Navarrete has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Navarrete practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Maywood, CA.
See Maywood Primary Care Doctors and Maywood General Practitioners.