Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jose Osorio
Dr. Jose Osorio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Birmingham, AL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Osorio is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, UAB (University of Alabama) Hospital and Flowers Hospital. Dr. Osorio has received 10 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jose Osorio has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jose Osorio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Tiffany Lewis
Birmingham, AL 0 mi15
Dr. Kevin Windsor
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Birmingham, AL 0 mi34
Dr. Awais Khan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Residency
Birmingham, AL 0 mi9