A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Puangco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Puangco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Puangco, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Puangco graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Puangco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Los Angeles Medical Center
- Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Julius Puangco MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose J. Puangco practice?
- Dr. Jose Puangco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Puangco practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Newport Beach Neurologists and Newport Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.