A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Pumarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Pumarino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Pumarino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pumarino graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pumarino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Luis Pumarino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jose L. Pumarino practice?
- Dr. Jose Pumarino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jose Pumarino practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Pediatric Specialists.