A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Romano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Romano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Romano, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Romano graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Romano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Gabriel Romano MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jose G. Romano practice?
- Dr. Jose Romano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Romano practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.