A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soler, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soler, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Soler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Soler practice?
- Dr. Jose Soler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jose Soler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Cardiologists.