A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Soler, Cardiologist, Thoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soler
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Soler, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Soler graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Soler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose R Soler FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jose R. Soler practice?
- Dr. Jose Soler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jose Soler practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL and Coconut Creek, FL.
See Pompano Beach Cardiologists.