A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Stolovitzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Stolovitzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolovitzky
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stolovitzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolovitzky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Stolovitzky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Pablo Stolovitzky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose P. Stolovitzky practice?
- Dr. Jose Stolovitzky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.