A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Stolovitzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Stolovitzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stolovitzky
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stolovitzky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Balloon Dilatation
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolovitzky graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Stolovitzky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- St Joseph`s Hospital Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Pablo Stolovitzky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jose P. Stolovitzky practice?
- Dr. Jose Stolovitzky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jose Stolovitzky practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.