A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jose Sumaquial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jose Sumaquial is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jose Sumaquial, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sumaquial graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sumaquial has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jose Val Sumaquial MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jose V. Sumaquial practice?
- Dr. Jose Sumaquial has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jose Sumaquial practices Family Medicine near Elk Grove, CA.
See Elk Grove Family Physicians.