A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadih Absi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Absi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Absi
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Absi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadih Absi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Absi graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Absi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Joseph Absi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wadih J. Absi practice?
- Dr. Wadih Absi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wadih Absi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.