A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wadih Absi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wadih Absi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Absi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Absi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wadih Absi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Absi graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Absi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wadih Joseph Absi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wadih J. Absi practice?
- Dr. Wadih Absi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wadih Absi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.