A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alvarnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alvarnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarnas graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alvarnas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Alvarnas practice?
Dr. Joseph Alvarnas practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Hematologists, and Phoenix Oncologists.