A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alvarnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alvarnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarnas
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarnas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarnas graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alvarnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Clemente Alvarnas MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Alvarnas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alvarnas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Alvarnas practices Hematology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Hematologists.