A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Alvarnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Alvarnas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarnas graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alvarnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Clemente Alvarnas MD is a male Hematologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Alvarnas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Alvarnas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Alvarnas practices Hematology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Hematologists.