Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Battista
Dr. Joseph Battista, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Battista is affiliated with Elmbrook Memorial, Wisconsin Heart Hospital and Aurora West Allis Medical Center. Dr. Battista has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Battista has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...