A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Baum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Baum, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Baum MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Baum practice?
- Dr. Joseph Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Baum practices Family Medicine near Floyd, VA.
See Floyd Family Physicians.