A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Behymer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Behymer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Behymer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Behymer graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Behymer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ford Behymer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Behymer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Behymer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Behymer practices Family Medicine near Lake Forest, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Newport Beach, CA.
See Lake Forest Primary Care Doctors.