A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Boscia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Boscia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Boscia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boscia graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boscia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wallace Thomson Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Boscia MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Boscia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Boscia has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Boscia practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Gaffney, SC and Greenville, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists, Spartanburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Spartanburg Pulmonologists.