A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calles is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calles
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Calles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calles graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Calles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Calles MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Calles practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Calles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists.