Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calles is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calles graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Calles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Calles MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Calles practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Calles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Portage, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists and Kalamazoo Child Psychiatrists.