Dr. Joseph Carlos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
Wonderful
Dr. Carlos is a fabulous Doctor! He is very compassionate and patient. A very pleasant man.

February 8th, 2016
Best doctor
he is very caring and knowledgeable! best doctor!

February 8th, 2016
Best doctor
he is knowledgeable, caring and very patient doctor! he is the best!

July 29th, 2015
wonderful experience,staff is exceptional, courteous and very tentative..

October 28th, 2014
Dr. J. Carlos
Dr. Carlos is one of the most caring/loving/experienced physicians in Dallas, TX. I must admit, I thought differently a while back, but since then I've gotten to know him and how much he cares TRUTHFULLY about his patients. There is no sugar coating the care, he's the best!

May 19th, 2014
Best physician on this side of Heaven
Dr Carlos is by far the best physician I have been treated by. I have only been under his care for 3 months and yet trusted him enough to have him perform a myomectomy on me. He's extremely compassionate and genuine, and he truly makes you feel like you're his only patient. Highly recommended!!

April 9th, 2014
Still great
It's has been awhile since I visited Dr. Carlos but he was my OB/Gyn when I lived in his area. Once I left I needed someone close to me. But now that I've gotten some not so good test results and having a necessary surgery, Dr. Carlos is the only person I trust to do my surgery even after 12 years of being away. I still decided to see what his current reviews would show and I'm not shocked that he is still one of the leading Ob/Gyns. He has always been personable and treat you as if you are his only patient and I'm pleased to see things haven't changed. My appt. is in a week or so and I am looking forward to seeing him and his staff again. My ratings are based on his service when I was his patient and what I've experienced during the process of setting up a "renewed" appt.

February 24th, 2014
Patient engagement tech
Great doctor, very concerned with the patients well being. Very knowledgeable.. Glad to be a patient of Dr. Carlos

December 23rd, 2013
The best doctor!
Since my first visit with Dr. Carlos, he made me feel comfortable. It was my first pregnancy and I was nervous and scared. Throughout my pre-natal visits with him, he always answered my questions. What I love about him is that even do he has many patients he always made me feel that I was his priority. The day of my delivery, my baby was born OPT I was pushing for more than 2 hours. He took the time to come down from his office to the delivery room, to help me push. To be quite honest, I was given up. He reminded me that I can do it!! He gave me the courage and strength to deliver my daughter. No need for a C-section. I love him devotion and dedication. Dr. Carlos is the best doctor so far!

August 6th, 2013
Dr. Carlos is a wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor. I’ve been his patient since 2002 and he delivered my 3 babies. My pregnancies were very different but I knew I was in good hands.

June 10th, 2013
Ob/Gyn
When I first started coming to his office I originally was a patient of Dr. Parnell but because they would take turns my turns ended up with Dr. Carlos, he was accurate when he told me I was going to have a big baby and the day that I went into labor 19 yrs ago; his laid back persona was annoying but since then I luv this man; he's excellent at what he does and the baby girl he delivered is a patient of his as well plus my youngest daughter who because at the time I was unemployed had to be delivered by someone else is a patient of his as well. I will go to him until he retires.

October 24th, 2012
I highly recommend Dr. Carlos. He's been our family doctor for this field for over 23 years.