Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Priti on Feb 8th, 2016

he is very caring and knowledgeable! best doctor!

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Priti on Feb 8th, 2016

he is knowledgeable, caring and very patient doctor! he is the best!

by tameka on Jul 29th, 2015

wonderful experience,staff is exceptional, courteous and very tentative..

Dr. J. Carlos show details Dr. J. Carlos
by Regina Oliver on Oct 28th, 2014

Dr. Carlos is one of the most caring/loving/experienced physicians in Dallas, TX. I must admit, I thought differently a while back, but since then I've gotten to know him and how much he cares TRUTHFULLY about his patients. There is no sugar coating the care, he's the best!

Best physician on this side of Heaven show details Best physician on this side of Heaven
by KB on May 19th, 2014

Dr Carlos is by far the best physician I have been treated by. I have only been under his care for 3 months and yet trusted him enough to have him perform a myomectomy on me. He's extremely compassionate and genuine, and he truly makes you feel like you're his only patient. Highly recommended!!

Still great show details Still great
by L Hamp on Apr 9th, 2014

It's has been awhile since I visited Dr. Carlos but he was my OB/Gyn when I lived in his area. Once I left I needed someone close to me. But now that I've gotten some not so good test results and having a necessary surgery, Dr. Carlos is the only person I trust to do my surgery even after 12 years of being away. I still decided to see what his current reviews would show and I'm not shocked that he is still one of the leading Ob/Gyns. He has always been personable and treat you as if you are his only patient and I'm pleased to see things haven't changed. My appt. is in a week or so and I am looking forward to seeing him and his staff again. My ratings are based on his service when I was his patient and what I've experienced during the process of setting up a "renewed" appt.

Patient engagement tech show details Patient engagement tech
by Giovanna B. on Feb 24th, 2014

Great doctor, very concerned with the patients well being. Very knowledgeable.. Glad to be a patient of Dr. Carlos

The best doctor! show details The best doctor!
by C.P on Dec 23rd, 2013

Since my first visit with Dr. Carlos, he made me feel comfortable. It was my first pregnancy and I was nervous and scared. Throughout my pre-natal visits with him, he always answered my questions. What I love about him is that even do he has many patients he always made me feel that I was his priority. The day of my delivery, my baby was born OPT I was pushing for more than 2 hours. He took the time to come down from his office to the delivery room, to help me push. To be quite honest, I was given up. He reminded me that I can do it!! He gave me the courage and strength to deliver my daughter. No need for a C-section. I love him devotion and dedication. Dr. Carlos is the best doctor so far!

by M. Sanchez on Aug 6th, 2013

Dr. Carlos is a wonderful doctor that really cares about his patients. I feel very blessed to have him as my doctor. I’ve been his patient since 2002 and he delivered my 3 babies. My pregnancies were very different but I knew I was in good hands.

Ob/Gyn show details Ob/Gyn
by Mary on Jun 10th, 2013

When I first started coming to his office I originally was a patient of Dr. Parnell but because they would take turns my turns ended up with Dr. Carlos, he was accurate when he told me I was going to have a big baby and the day that I went into labor 19 yrs ago; his laid back persona was annoying but since then I luv this man; he's excellent at what he does and the baby girl he delivered is a patient of his as well plus my youngest daughter who because at the time I was unemployed had to be delivered by someone else is a patient of his as well. I will go to him until he retires.

Oct 24th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Carlos. He's been our family doctor for this field for over 23 years.

Feb 12th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Joseph Carlos many years. He is the best OBGYN I have experienced. He has great bedside manners and explains your diagnosis in simple form so you can understand. He always calls with lab results immediately whether they are good are bad. I have tried going to other OBGYN's just to see if I would get a different diagnosis or or treatment plan and its never changed or even better diagnosed from him because of his warm personality when seen by him. I will always return to Dr. Carlos and keep him as my OBGYN! He is experienced and has been around a long time and understands the anatomy of a women's body. I will never leave him or his staff!

Jun 30th, 2011

Always pleasant. Reviews file w/me each visit prior to examing me which provides a very personal atmosphere. Personally calls w/results whether positive or negative and willing to explain in detail the results.