A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Castillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Castillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arthur Castillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Castillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Castillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.