Learn more about Dr. Joseph Catino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Catino, Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Catino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catino graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Catino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Derek Catino MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Catino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Catino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Catino practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners.