Learn more about Dr. Joseph Catino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Catino, Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catino
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Catino, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catino graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy.
Dr. Catino has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Derek Catino MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Catino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Catino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Catino practices Surgery, Trauma Surgery, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Critical Care Practitioners.