Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Attentive and is in your corner..... show details Very Attentive and is in your corner.....
Dec 6th, 2015

I went to Dr. Chebli for a revision in May 2013. That was the best move I made with physician care. I have the revision procedure and it was the best thing for me. This is not a doctor who is out for the money, he is out to made changes in your life for the better. Although I was reluctant to call with symptoms I experienced after the procedure, (Doctors make me nervous and needles) my own "hard headed stubbornness is my problem" ;o)...... When I finally made the appointments, there was nothing but positive responses. I drive over 2.5 hours to see him and would have it no other way. This is one doctor who is on your side, and no question is a dumb question. He makes your feel comfortable, and explains in detail to ensure you are okay. His staff are phenomenal, Leslie and Elise (sp)..... Take it from me, you will be in great hands, no matter what. :o)

Only good words show details Only good words
by Ms. Smith on Jul 26th, 2015

I saw Dr. Chebli over 12 years ago when he was in Fairfax, Virginia. I am surprised to see that he had only been doing this surgery for about 5 or 6 years at that time. The amount of care and concern I received from Dr. Chebli was more than I ever would have expected. He was professional and very thorough in explaining the procedure and the results. I have been able to keep off at least 60 of the pounds I lost from my original weight, which was the expectation. I would recommend him highly.

Jul 16th, 2012

This was my first surgery ever. I was nervous about going into the hospital and making this life change but Dr Chebli made everything go smoothly. He's a straight to the point here are the fact doctor that doesn't sugar coat or try to pressure you. I appreciate and respect that in a doctor and person. He's the best.

great dr show details great dr
Sep 26th, 2011

i have had a great outcome with my surgery and office vists with dr chebli he has always made me feel good about what i am doing and if i have a question he answers it right away making sure i understand very nice and understanding would have him do any other surgey

There is not any better. show details There is not any better.
by Ms. Johnson on Sep 10th, 2009

This man will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. He is not in it for the glory of making people fit in to this superficial world we live in. He is in it for helping people heal what is broken, cure what is wrong and help those who try and help themselves. His staff is great also!

none show details none