Dr. Joseph Chebli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chebli?

September 4th, 2017

Impatient and cold as a dead fish!

I went in with high expectations. Was I ever left down! The doctor was short, abrupt and did not want me as a patient. He suggested I get a very complicated surgical option, to lose 100 lbs! Is he crazy???? I am 62 years old, and had a bypass 16 years ago. Gained back 80 lbs and wanted my pouch tightened up. He really did not want to help me, and was borderline rude. Guess it is a blessing in disguise. Would not want him to put his hands on my lovely body!!!

October 20th, 2016

Terrible

Absolutely horrible and incompetent office manager and unfortunately the doctor listens to her. Took months to get a referred appointment and drove 2 hours each way to see doctor. Office staff had not checked their fax for my new patient paperwork and had no idea how to get it. Refused to keep my appointment without the new patient paperwork, which I had anyway ready to go. Then when I said I wanted to see the doctor they called the police to escort me out. Disgusting and uncalled for. Dont go!

September 20th, 2016

Great experience

August 17th, 2016

Being a nurse I have reservations with doctors and treatments. He was amazing. I always felt comfortable and confident in his expertise. I have made remarkable progress. I am so full of energy. My husband calls me the energizer bunny. My friends are very impressed with the way I look. I am so happy with the energy and ability to walk, exercise, and carry out housework with such ease. I fill better than I did 20yrs ago. I can not say enough. Do not be mistaken, you must follow his guidelines and no cheating. He has mapped out such an easy to follow guide and he demands you follow it. Following it gives you a new lease on life.

July 26th, 2015

Only good words

I saw Dr. Chebli over 12 years ago when he was in Fairfax, Virginia. I am surprised to see that he had only been doing this surgery for about 5 or 6 years at that time. The amount of care and concern I received from Dr. Chebli was more than I ever would have expected. He was professional and very thorough in explaining the procedure and the results. I have been able to keep off at least 60 of the pounds I lost from my original weight, which was the expectation. I would recommend him highly.

July 17th, 2012

This was my first surgery ever. I was nervous about going into the hospital and making this life change but Dr Chebli made everything go smoothly. He's a straight to the point here are the fact doctor that doesn't sugar coat or try to pressure you. I appreciate and respect that in a doctor and person. He's the best.

September 26th, 2011

great dr

i have had a great outcome with my surgery and office vists with dr chebli he has always made me feel good about what i am doing and if i have a question he answers it right away making sure i understand very nice and understanding would have him do any other surgey

September 10th, 2009

There is not any better.

This man will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. He is not in it for the glory of making people fit in to this superficial world we live in. He is in it for helping people heal what is broken, cure what is wrong and help those who try and help themselves. His staff is great also!

November 21st, 2008