Dr. Joseph Chung DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

January 31st, 2015
An easy-going specialist, casual and relaxed, who took me by surprise! I didnt expect much after the first 10 mns. Yet once we got down to talking about my problem, he was phenomenal ! Extremely knowledgeable of his specialty and more. I had seen 3 prior MDs who could not explain my Dx. Yet he was extremely human and listened to me for over 20 mns at my own pace without rushing me. It was very important to him to listen to me to understand the causes. Once he did, he simply broke down and explained to me at length and in details the causes and the mechanics of the neurological issues at hand and he took the time to go beyond that and even explained the brain functions coming into it. He took as long as needed in spite of other pts waiting for him. He was with me. I was with him. That is all that seemed to matter to him at that time. Amazing MD!! Great knowledge and understanding. He then proceeded in providing treatment. I have been better ever since. Only issue is that he is so brilliant and knowledgeable and is so set apart from the other specialists that it takes 3 ms to get an appt with him. But well worth it. A human and brilliant MD!!

August 19th, 2012
Terrible Doctor
See someone else if possible.