A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cordova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cordova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cordova, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordova graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Cordova has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Cordova MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Cordova practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cordova has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cordova practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.