A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cruz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alfred Cruz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cruz practices Family Medicine near Pismo Beach, CA.
See Pismo Beach Primary Care Doctors.