Learn more about Dr. Joseph Curtis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Curtis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curtis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curtis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Curtis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Curtis graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Curtis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Curtis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Curtis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Curtis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Curtis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Surgeons.