A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'afflitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'afflitti
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'afflitti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'afflitti, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'afflitti graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. D'afflitti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul D'afflitti MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. D'afflitti practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'afflitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph D'afflitti practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.