A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'afflitti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'afflitti
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'afflitti, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'afflitti graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. D'afflitti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul D'afflitti MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. D'afflitti practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'afflitti has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph D'afflitti practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.