A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Daversa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Daversa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daversa graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Daversa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Jackson Mem Hosp, Miami, Fl
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Daversa MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Daversa practice?
- Dr. Joseph Daversa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Daversa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.