A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ezra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ezra is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezra
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezra Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ezra, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezra graduated from Abba Khowshi School Of Medicine In Haifa.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ezra MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ezra practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ezra has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ezra practices Psychiatry near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Burbank, CA.
See Van Nuys Psychiatrists.