A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Haggerty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Haggerty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Haggerty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- ST Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Haggerty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Joseph Haggerty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Haggerty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Orthopedic Surgeons.