A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Haggerty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Haggerty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haggerty
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haggerty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Haggerty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haggerty graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Haggerty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- ST Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Francis Haggerty MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Haggerty practice?
- Dr. Joseph Haggerty has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Haggerty practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.