A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fagner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fagner, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagner graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Fagner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Starr Fagner MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Fagner practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Fagner practices Emergency Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Flower Mound Emergency Physicians.