A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Fetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Fetto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fetto
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Fetto, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fetto graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fetto has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Fetto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Fetto practice?
- Dr. Joseph Fetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Fetto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.