A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Marquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Marquez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquez
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Marquez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Marquez, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Marquez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Guadalupe Marquez DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Marquez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Marquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Marquez practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.