A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gargano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gargano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargano graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gargano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gargano DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gargano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gargano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gargano practices Family Medicine near Montville, NJ.
See Montville Primary Care Doctors.