A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gleeson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gleeson
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Gleeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gleeson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Chromosome Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nervous System Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Gleeson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Gleeson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gleeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gleeson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrieta, CA.
See Escondido Pediatricians and Escondido Neurologists.