A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gleeson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gleeson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Chromosome Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nervous System Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleeson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Gleeson practice?
Dr. Joseph Gleeson practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Neurologists.