A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gleeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gleeson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gleeson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Chromosome Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Kidney Disease (Cystic)
- Mental Retardation
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Nervous System Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleeson graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleeson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Gleeson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Gleeson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gleeson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gleeson practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Escondido Pediatricians and Escondido Neurologists.