A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerrero
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guerrero Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Guerrero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stephen Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Joseph Guerrero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Guerrero practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.