A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Guerrero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerrero graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Guerrero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Stephen Guerrero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Guerrero practice?
- Dr. Joseph Guerrero has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Guerrero practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians.