A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dayan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dayan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Henry Dayan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Dayan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dayan practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.