A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ha, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Ha practice?
Dr. Joseph Ha practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.