A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ha, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ha graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ha has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Ha MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Ha practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ha practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ferndale, NY and Ellenville, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.