Learn more about Dr. Joseph Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Haddad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Haddad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Haddad practice?
- Dr. Joseph Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Haddad practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.