A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Haddad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cleft Palate
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Presbyterian Hospital Acu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Haddad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Haddad practice?
- Dr. Joseph Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Haddad practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.