A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Kandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Kandel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Kandel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandel graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kandel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kandel MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Kandel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Kandel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Kandel practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Immokalee, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.